SUPPORTED ACCOMMODATION – DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & ABUSE
- SUPPORTED ACCOMMODATION – TEENAGE PARENTS
- EMERGENCY ACCOMMODATION
- FLOATING SUPPORT SERVICES
- CHILDREN’S SERVICES
- COUNSELLING AND PRE-COUNSELLING SUPPORT SERVICE
- YOUTH PROJECTS
- ADULT EDUCATION
- COMMUNITY COMPUTER ROOM
Supported Accommodation Domestic Violence/Abuse
We provide access to a fully trained staff team 24 hours a day and a range of fully furnished, safe and secure shared and single family accommodation.Who is it for?
- Women/women with their children who are experiencing or have recently experienced domestic violence and abuse.
- During your stay with the service you will have access to practical and emotional support and advice in relation to:-
- Identifying your support needs, such as safety, parenting and physical/mental health
- Benefits and budgeting and any outstanding debts
- Legal services
- Training, education and employment
- Independent living skills
- Future housing options
For more information and details of whether our service is appropriate for you, please call 024 7626 6280 or 024 7626 6290 and ask to speak to a member of the Supported Accommodation Team.
If you need urgent advice, support or accommodation, please phone 0800 3289084
Valley House 55-57 Bell Green Road Coventry CV6 7GQ Tel: 02476 266 280 E-mail: [email protected]
Company Limited by Guarantee Reg No. 3593394. Registered Charity No. 1074539