Whether it is due to insecurity or embarrassment, women often think more than twice when considering abortion. And, to add to the social stigma that revolves around it, they get all the more reason to consider home abortion methods. Today, we are going to look at a few of those methods and how one could miscarry by following them.
Reasons for opting home abortion methods
- Apart from the reasons mentioned above, home abortion methods are convenient and easy to opt for generally.
- Not only do they get to do the whole thing in the recess of their homes, but they also get to do it effectively as well.
- The first and fairly easy method is to do vigorous exercise. This causes stress on the body, and, in turn, forces miscarriage.
- But, one has to keep in mind that the exercise that needs to be done must be more than the usual and this is why vigorous exercise needs to be done.
- The other methods involve consumption of certain nutrients and herbs which are naturally available.
- The consumption of Vitamin C is one common method. Large amounts of Vitamin C needs to be consumed in order to miscarry. The drawback to the method is that there are implications as to how it can only work for a 4-week time limit. But, there have been instances where it worked for certain women even after the 4-week limit.
- Keeping those statistics in mind, one should make sure that they are aware of it and realise the consequences when consuming Vitamin C, but, in the end, it is well worth a shot.
- The other methods involve the consumption of spices and herbs such as cinnamon and Black Cohosh which aid the miscarriage process effectively.
- Although, one needs to be careful when consuming any of the products mentioned-above as there might be side-effects.
Insights on Home Abortion Methods
Looking at the methods mentioned above, it can be understood how easy it is to get an abortion naturally. Proper research and information about these subjects is key to a safe and sound abortion, which is what people should strive for when considering such a process.