Losing a loved one is not easy to handle. Especially when this is caused by another person or maybe a company. There are plenty of reasons on how we can consider it as a wrongful death. If you are the family of the victim, you would want to receive justice and the fair compensation.
When this happens, you need to get what you deserve since the incident of losing your husband or wife, or any member of the family can cause mental, emotional, and financial difficulties following the incident. You will not be able to do this alone. However, there are plenty the best law firms who would be able to help you with your case.
The Law Group
This law firm is one of the best in Carlsbad, California. They have the best personal injury attorney, and they also have the experts when it comes to wrongful deaths. The law firm believes that every person is entitled to fight for their rights most especially when the life of a loved one is involved. For combines of over 4 decades, the law firm is competent to provide you with the best assistance. They have represented over 3,500 Californian cases and have helped recover nearly $50 million dollars.
Different Types Of Wrongful Death Claims
There are different types of death claims and each of these can be handled by an attorney from this Law Group. So here are the most common claims that they were able to assist.
- Medical Malpractice. This incident can be due to the negligence of the healthcare provider which resulted in the injury or death of his or her patient.
- Pharmaceutical Malpractice. This is the lawsuit filed against a pharmacy, the pharmacist, the hospital, or the healthcare provider.
- Slip and Fall Injury. This is also referred to as “trip and fall”. This is a personal injury claim when the person slipped on the premises which resulted in injury or death.
- Automobile, Truck, Bicycle, and Motorcycle Accidents. These are vehicular accidents caused by the negligence of the other person driving the vehicle which caused the accident.
- Bus, Train, and Trolley Accidents. This is when the accident resulted in death which was caused by a collision of the bus, train, or the trolley.
- Abuse in the Nursing Home. This is when the patient did not receive proper care and treatment in the nursing home which resulted in the negligence and malpractice in the nursing home.
- Work-Related Accidents. This is the accident that resulted in death which happened when at work or even when outside the workplace and at the times of work.
- Defective Products. Products that accidentally caused death because of defective products, or harmful chemicals of the products that were not approved for human use.
How Can the Law Group Help With Wrongful Death Cases?
If you firmly believe that the death of your loved one is because of a wrongful death incident, the Lawson Law Group would be able to help you receive the financial compensation from the person or company responsible for the incident. The law firm has the expert attorneys who would be able to help you from the start until you will receive the compensation or settlement that you and your family well-deserved.